Sunday, November 1, 2009

A new direction

Assalamualaikum.

today i think about my new direction in blogging.It is not about being matured already but I remember about what my si lecturer tell me about someone who want to blogging must contribute something in their blog .Eventhough I dont have skill in english but i want to contribute something in my blog and sometimes my english be a brokken english I still want to write .

Before this I thought blogging just have fun and share my personel thing with others but today i will change my perception on my blogging . And I think these will be my stepping stone to improve my english I hope .

Today I still dont have anything to share with everyone that read my blog but next time I will prepare something that useful to others . Must have a first time for everything right?

From now on I will work hard to change.wish me luck everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment