Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PSPM a.k.a FINAL EXAM

final exam a.k.a pspm just around the corner..if u ask my preparation I just simply answer 0% ...shud I really scare by this things around I never thougt this pspm come to fast.. I feel like just yesterday that I register in kml...talking about these things make me goosebumps uuh..
I think only economi subjek that I have some confidence, for others subject very-very though for me especially for mathematics and busnisess..math make me lose my appetite , I just think why this world must have mathematic ..for busnisess it killing me softly , hahaha ..I need to memorize for 15 chapter while I even dont know for the last 5 chapter owh gosh thats why I tell this subject kill me softly ...for account I think 50-50 hehe..I just have 2 more weeks to struggle to win my memory again ..hahaha..for now i relly need my rythm and also my confidence back ...k I hope for those that read my blog wish me luck k

No comments:

Post a Comment